This website is owned and operated by AS “4finance”, a company registered in the Republic of Latvia with registration number 40003991692, with registered office at Lielirbes iela 17A-8, Riga, LV-1046, Latvia (hereinafter referred as “us” or “we”).
What are cookies?
Cookies are bits of information website sends to web browser. The browser stores this information in file on your device. Cookies allow visitors to navigate the website and (where applicable) allows us to customize the website and its content to the visitor’s needs and to improve results of users actions. If the cookie function is not enabled, we cannot ensure the proper functioning of the website and operation of it as intended.
- your preferences,
- whether and when you’ve seen pop-ups and ads,
Also, cookies are used:
- to gather statistics on how you got there and what pages you visited,
- for web site data flow monitoring and management,
- to display ads, and
- to determine success of our advertising campaigns and incentives.
Cookies help us to improve the site’s design and structure, and the range of offers and incentives.
We use two types of cookies on our website:
- Session cookies. These are temporary cookies that are only active at a time when computer user accesses the web site (or, more precisely, until the user leaves the website and closes the browser). Session cookies help our website to memorize the steps that the visitor has made in the previous page, thus eliminating the need to re-enter information.
- Persistent cookies. Persistent cookies remain on the visitor’s computer after visiting our site. These cookies help us to identify you as a unique visitor (retaining this information as a randomly generated number). How long the cookie will remain the user’s computer will depend on the types of cookie.
Enabling cookies is not strictly necessary for the website to work but it will provide you with a better browsing experience. You can delete or block these cookies, but if you do that some features of this site may not work as intended.
The cookie-related information is not used to identify you personally and the pattern data is fully under our control. These cookies are not used for any purpose other than those described here.
How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
You can contact us by writing to the business address given above , by using our websites contact form, or by email to email@example.com.
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
Last time this policy was changed in 2016.07.19.